Answered By: GRIC UPRM
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017     Views: 51

  • If you were an undergraduate student in the previous semester, verify in the library’s Department of Circulation if they have changed your profile to a graduate student.
  • If the barcode of your university-approved identification card is blurry or scratched, it may be possible that you will need to acquire a new identification card to access the GRIC.
  • If problems persist, please visit the TIGER offices (first floor of the south wing of the library) for further assistance.