Answered By: GRIC UPRM Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 29
Answered By: GRIC UPRM
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 29
- The GRIC has more than one-hundred (100) ports for Internet cables.
- The process of setting up an Internet connection via cable only takes around two (2) minutes.
- After establishing a connection, open a search engine. Enter this address in the search bar: www.uprm.edu.
- The user should then proceed to log in with their University credentials.
- Once this processed is finished, the user should have access to the GRIC network.
- NOTE: Users are responsible for bringing their own cables
NOTE: The Internet connection via cable takes at least one (1) minute to establish itself.